The Applications are open to Apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2021. The titech University International Graduate Program Scholarship to Study Masters or Doctoral Degree from the Tokyo Institute of Technology. Tokyo Institute is the National University in Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo Tech is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan For International Students to obtain a Master’s or Doctoral Degree.
One of the largest institutions with all academic fields of study available. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for those who obtain their Undergraduate Degree from an institution where all instruction was in English. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
Japan is also considered as the Hub of Education and a leading country in Technolgy. Tokyo Tech was ranked 3rd in Japan and internationally ranked 20th Founded by the Government of Japan. The Enrollment will be in April 2021 for Spring 2021. The language of the study will also be in English. Do You know you can also apply to MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship Details
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Integrated Doctoral Education Program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 21st October 2020
Check Fresh and Updates List of International Scholarships closing on 31st August 2020 (13 International Scholarships Closing in August 2020)
General Details About Tokyo Tech
Tokyo Institute of Technology (“Tokyo Tech”) launched its International Graduate Program in October 2007, to enroll in Tokyo Tech’s Masters or Doctoral Programs.
Tokyo Tech is the largest institution for higher education in Japan dedicated to science and technology and is generally considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Japan.
There is no Japanese language requirement for this program as lectures and seminars are held in English.
This recruitment prospectus is for the Master’s and Doctoral Programs scheduled to begin in April 2021.
Duration of the Titech Scholarship
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
Available Fields & Majors:
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is offering a Fowolling Fields For Masters & Doctoral Degree & Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: Check them below.
School of Science
Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
Systems and Control Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Information and Communications Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
Materials Science and Engineering
Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology
Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
Architecture and Building Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Social and Human Sciences*
International Students may have a chance to apply for the Japanese Government MEXT University Recommended Scholarship.
- 147,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 148,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee
Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- Persons who have successfully obtained a degree equivalent to a master’s degree or a professional master’s degree at a university or college outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For Master.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
The last date to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan – MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 21st October 2020
How to Apply for Tokyo Tech Scholarship:
There is No Online Application Process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. To Apply and Read further Details please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.