Applications are invited to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship. The Toyohashi University of Technology, abbreviated to TUT, is a National University located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan.
All the International Students from around the world who are interested in Study Masters, Doctoral Degree Scholarship in Japan can now apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship 2020.
The Toyohashi University of Technology is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for international students to Study Masters, Doctoral Degree. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2020
About the MEXT Japan Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can submit an English Language proficiency certificate from your university for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020 to Study in Japan on Scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
The last date to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship is 31st January 2020
How to Apply for TUT MEXT Scholarship
Applicants first check their Eligibility Criteria and the field in which they are interested. Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found BELOW.