Applications are now open for the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021. The Toyohashi University of Technology offering a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs. There are currently 900 Scholarships in Japan 2021. Toyohashi University is a National University Located in Japan. The TUT Scholarship is Fully Funded by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
All the International Students from around the world who are interested in Study Masters, Doctoral Degree from Japan can apply for the Toyohashi University Japanese Scholarships. The University offers a wide range of Academic Fields and Backgrounds. There is No Application Fee Required.
The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. We have also Discovered the Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World | Fully Funded. Detailed information about the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is given below.
About Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th January 2021
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can submit an English Language proficiency certificate from your university for the MEXT University Recommended Japanese Scholarship 2021.
The Japanese Government also announced Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan 2021 | Fully Funded
Duration of MEXT TUT Scholarship
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
Check New 5,000 Scholarships in Canada 2021 | BS, MS, PhD | Fully Funded (by Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau.
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment histories.)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship is 25th January 2021
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. Detailed information is available on the official website. To APply, Please Visit the Official website of the Toyohashi University MEXT Scholarship.