Thrilling and Excited Opportunity. Apply for the UNDP Internship Program 2022. The UNDP is a Funded Internship offered by the United Nations. A lot of Paid Internship opportunities are available by UNDP. Through the United Nations Development Program Internship opportunity, you will get a chance to meet with international High Qualified Mentors. Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible. There is No Registration Fee Neither any IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
The Internship will be held at the UNDP Headquarters in New York. The Duration of UNDP Internship 2022 is 3-6 months. Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral students are eligible to apply for this International Internship Program. The candidates can apply at any time.
Tasks and projects will be assigned according to the Previous Academic Background. There is also another Internship by UN you can check UNCHR Internship Program 2022. Many opportunities by United Nations. The Full detailed information about the UNDP Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About UNDP Internship 2022
- Host Organization: The United Nations Development Program
- Location: New York
- Duration: Two to Six Months
Also Check: UN Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
The objective of the UNDP Internship
UNHCR is Looking For Talented, Motivated, and Passionate like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization.
The United Nations Development Programme is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development.
Applicants having Any Degree are Eligible. The internship is normally on a full-time basis but part-time internships are also allowed according to the needs of the work. The Exact Working Hours should be discussed between the intern and the supervisor.
Also Check: OECD Internship Program in France 2022 | Funded
Benefits of the Internship
- The UNDP would be given a Monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend that covers the internship associated costs, could vary from station to station.
- The interns will have chances to get further UNDP or UN system assignments in the future.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions or the government.
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- All National and International Students are eligible.
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- No Registration Fee.
- No Work Experience is required.
- English of Applicants must be Fluent in both Written and Spoken.
- Try to write your own Personal Statement because it is the basic element in the selection.
Steps to Apply for the UNDP Internship
- You have to apply online through the UNDP website.
- You will find an Internship at UNDP Job Section.
- Select a relevant field of interest and select to apply button.
- Every internship has a different and exclusive deadline, so make sure to follow the exact deadline for the exact internship program.
How to Apply
The application process is online. Make sure to submit all documents in Online Portal. Due to the Large Application Pool, UNDP will only notify the Successful Applicants. To Apply please visit the Official Link to UNDP Internship Program 2022.