Applications are invited to apply for the UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020. The UNESCO Co-Sponsored Russia Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded Cultural Exchange program for international students from around the world. 16726168
The Duration of the UNESCO Exchange program is One Month. The UNESCO conference will Run from 5 October to 30 October 2020. The medium of instruction will be English. All the Students from UNESCO member States & from Developing Countries can apply.
There is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL for the UNESCO Conference. The aim of the UNESCO Fellowship is to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify Sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition.
UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 Details
- Country: Russia
- Duration: One Month (5 October to 30 October 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd April 2020
About UNESCO Russia Fellowship
- The aim of this Fully Funded UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2020 is to enrich the human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries.
- The medium of instruction will be English. UNESCO accepting applications from developing countries.
No. of Fellowships
UNESCO Will Select 20 Applicants. Priority attention is given to the following candidatures:
- The disadvantaged
- From the Least Developed Countries
- From the Member States of Africa
UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Russia. It will cover all the Expenses.
- Selected Applicants are exempt from paying tuition fees for the entire duration of Fully Funded Traineeship.
- The stipend amounting to (450) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, Pocket Expenses, and Incidentals.
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
- UNESCO will pay for your Round Airfare Expenses.
- UNESCO will pay travel allowance amounting to US$100.
- Health insurance.
- Applicants will be trained under the supervision of a Host.
AFRICA (46 Member States)
Angola*, Benin*, Botswana, Burkina Faso*, Burundi*, Cameroon, Cape Verde*, Central African Republic*, Chad*, Comoros*, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo*, Djibouti*, Equatorial Guinea*, Eritrea*, Ethiopia*, Gabon, Gambia*, Ghana, Guinea*, Guinea-Bissau*, Kenya, Lesotho*, Liberia*, Madagascar*, Malawi*, Mali*, Mauritius, Mozambique*, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda*, Sao Tome and Principe*, Senegal*, Seychelles, Sierra Leone*, Somalia*, South Africa, Eswatini, Togo*, Uganda*, United Republic of Tanzania*, Zambia*, and Zimbabwe
ARAB STATES (15 Member States)
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania*, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan*, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen*
ASIA and THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (32 Member States)
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti*, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
EUROPE (22 Member States)
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovak Republic, The Republic of North Macedonia, Turkey, and Ukraine
ASSOCIATE MEMBER STATE (1)
Please Note: Every Member State is requested to Mention not more than two (2) candidates.
- Holder of at least a Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in the English language
- Not more than 35 years of age.
The UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 is 3rd April 2020. If Students are not informed by 1st September 2020 it Means they are not Selected.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program.