Applications are open to apply for the UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2020. The UNIL Internship will be held at the University of Lausanne Switzerland. The Duration of the UNIL Internship in Switzerland will be for 8 weeks from July 6th till August 28th, 2020.
All the participants from all countries with any Nationality are eligible to apply for the UNIL Summer Internship at the University of Laussane. Please Note that IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. All the Expenses will be covered by the Program.
During the UNIL Internships for International Students, participants will have a chance to explore the beauty of Switzerland. Diverse Culture & Networking with other students from around the world. Students of any nationality, studying in any country, are welcome to apply.
UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2020 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Lausanne
- Duration: July-August 2019 (8 Weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 23rd January 2020
The UNIL Summer Internship Program is a paid international internship in Switzerland. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Accommodation: The Program Coordinator will arrange and pay for the Housing. Shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
- Stipend: Approximately CHF 1500 to cover other living expenses.
- Round Airfare Tickets: In general, up to CHF 500 for European travel and CHF 1200 for overseas travel is covered.
- Visa Service: Assistance will be provided to all students who require visas to come to Switzerland.
Any field in the Life Sciences, as well as those pursuing Medical Studies. (Biology, Medical Studies)
- Undergraduate students who have completed the Second or Third Year of their University Degree in any biological or medical field or Life Sciences.
- Undergraduate means the first 4 years of University usually towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students can be of any nationality and be studying in any country but should have very good abilities in written and spoken English.
- Students must be present for the entire program to participate.
- Transcripts: Please Upload in the Online Application Form saved in a Word, JPG or PDF format, in English, French or German.
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf”
Recommendation letters: You Must arrange for two Recommendation Letters from people familiar with your academic work (e.g., professors). Please ask your referees to use the letter template below.
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
- The Recommendation Letter should be e-mailed directly by your referees to email@example.com before the application deadline.
The Result will be Announce via Email after the 3 Weeks of the Deadline.
The Last date to Aly for the UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2020 is 20th January 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Online & the Link is given. To Apply, Please Check the Link of Official Scholarship Source.