Applications are invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020. Australian Government RTP University of Adelaide Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia to Pursue a Masters or Doctoral Degree.
The Adelaide University Scholarship is open to all the students from around the world with any Nationality. The Adelaide Scholarships Awards are available in all Academic Discipline & Faculties areas. The Scholarship Duration will be for 3 Years.
A wide range of disciplines such as Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences is available. The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and are renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship Details
- Country: Adelaide, Australia
- Scholarship Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- University: University of Adelaide
- Deadline: 10th July 2020
- Research Master: Up to 2 Years
- Doctor of Philosophy: Up to 4 Years
Available Academic Fields & Majors
University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia is offering Scholarships in all Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Australian Scholarships RTP is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2020 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in mid-October 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
The last date to apply for the University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 is 10th July 2020
How to Apply For Adelaide Scholarship:
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found BELOW.