The University of Hawaii Scholarships is designed to Study Fully Funded Graduate Degree Scholarship from the ADB Japan Scholarship Program. These Scholarships for US citizens as well as for international students to study in the United States at the University of Hawaii. The Scholarship Program is supported by the Asian Development Bank which annually enrolls 300 Students to Study Full Time Master Degree Program or Doctoral Degree Program.
The University of Hawaii is a Public Research University and one of the oldest universities in the United States. American Universities always takes lead. I recently write down that American Universities offering Scholarships to International Students without IELTS. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii, United States.
All the Expenses will be covered by the University of Hawaii scholarships for international students as well as for US Citizens. The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be 2 Years. There is No Application Fee Charged by the ADB as its completely Fully Funded Scholarship. It is a great opportunity and you should ask yourself Why Study in the United States? The Complete Details and Application Process is given below.
ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
Hey Guys! I have written down all the List of Scholarships in the United States for Undergraduates, Graduates, and for Ph.D. Beleive me its amazing.
Scholarship Benefits Under University of Hawaii Scholarships
ADB Scholarship is a Full Scholarship for International Students in the USA. It will cover all the costs of the program as well as the other expenses too.
- Full-time Graduate Tuition and Fees toward Masters or Doctoral studies.
- Airfare from the Scholar’s home country to the United States.
- A Stipend to partially cover food and incidental expenses
- Health and Medical insurance in the United States.
- An Allowance for books, materials and supplies; and
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Check More American University Scholarships for International Students in USA | 2020-2021
Available Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries for the ADB Hawaii Scholarship
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Have gained admission to an approved Master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships in the United States 2021 is 1st December 2020
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Application Process is Online for the Hawaii University Scholarship. The Application Process is lengthy. To, Apply Please Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.