Applications are now invited to apply for the University of Iowa Summer Exchange Program 2020 in the United States of America. This is a 2 Week Fully Funded Summer Exchange program USA by the U.S. Department of State.
The University of Iowa Summer Exchange program is a Cultural Exchange Program & all Students from all Disciplines the Arts, Humanities, Sciences, and Everything in between are welcome to apply. You Don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL, NO CGPA & No Passport Required at this stage.
This Summer Exchange Program USA is Designed for Undergraduate Students. The aim of the Cultural exchange program is to promote a Mutual understanding between the people of the United States with other Countries. Participants will Spend approximately 2 Weeks.
University of Iowa Summer Exchange Program 2020 Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Iowa
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2020
Note that the University of Iowa USA Short Term Student Exchange Program is for students for all academic interests. Every Student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply for the Youth Summer Exchange Program.
About Iowa Summer Exchange Program
This is an Undergraduate Exchange Program for all academic Interests. The Arts, Humanities, Science & everything is Free for Selected Participants and will Focus on Creative writing & Narrative.
The Summer Institute Innovative, inclusive, cross-cultural approach will empower future thought Leaders and help mutual understanding, promote social justice, and foreground diversity, empathy, and community.
Approximately 2 Weeks. The Summer School USA will Run from 4th July 2020 to 18th July 2020
All candidates have a strong interest in Public Policy, the Fields they are studying Such as Law, Politics, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management & others.
Note: All Students from all Disciplines are Eligible.
The University of Iowa is a Fully Funded Short Term Exchange Program to United States & will cover all the expenses given below.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets From Your Home City to the United States.
- Tuition Fee & Mandatory University Fee.
- Room & Board, Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation will be Given.
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- J1 Visa Fee will be Covered.
- Participant Must be a Citizen of India, Pakistan & the United States.
- Age should be 18-22 Years.
- The Program is for all academic Interests. Therefore all participants with any educational background strongly encouraged to apply.
- An English Proficiency Letter from Your Institution. Note that English Proficiency Certificate is NOT required.
- Complete Online Application Form.
- Some Writing Essays Attachemenmts in the Online Application Form.
The last date to apply for the University of Iowa Summer Exchange Program 2020 for U.S, India & Pakistani Students is 1st March 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of IOWA Exchange Program