Applications are open for the University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia Scholarships for International students. It is a completely Fully Funded Scholarship From the Australian Government for International Students.
Participants will take a Master Degree Program or Ph.D Degree Program scholarships are available at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). This is an International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP) for International students & almost All academic courses are available.
The University of Sydney is a Public Research University in Australia. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years. Also, You Should check University of Adelaide Scholarship 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded)
University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia Details
- Country: Australia
- Degree: Masters Degree Program & Post Doctoral Degree Program
- Duration: 3 Years Maximum
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake
Available Fields of Study
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
University of Technology Sydney Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs in Australia by the Australian Government. It will cover the following Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Living Allowance – Up to 3 years at equivalent to RTPS rate (2020 rate is $28,092 per annum, indexed)
- Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Single or Family cover for the duration of the program
- These scholarships are for EU & NO-EU for both students.
- Must have good Previous Academic Performance
- Academic merit considers the nature and level of the applicant’s highest, relevant qualification
- Research and/or Professional Experience
- Evidence of an applicant’s research achievements and relevant professional experience.
Important Points to Note
- There is No separate Application Form for IRTP scholarships for prospective students.
- Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including IRS and UTSP).
- Applicants must submit their completed application by the relevant application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Find a Supervisor
Find a Supervisor in your area of research interest and discuss your prospective research project.
Find a Course
Use the UTS Handbook and the What Can I Study? Then check that you meet the entry requirements for your faculty/institute and the course you wish to study. Find Course Here
The last date for the University of Technology Sydney Scholarships Australia is 30 June 2020 for Autumn (January) 2021 intake & 15 January 2021 for Spring (July) 2021 intake
How to Apply
Applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found below.