Applications are now invited to apply for the UST Scholarships in South Korea Spring 2020 Session. University of Science & Technology (UST) is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all the Rankings.
UST South Korea offers more than 300 Highly Paid Scholarships for Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in Sciences & Engineering for Spring 2020. All the international students from around the world with any nationality are eligible to earn a Master’s Degree or a Doctorate Degree from UST.
A wide range of academic disciplines is available. UST is the leading University in South Korea. All the international students from around the world with any nationality are eligible to earn a Master’s Degree or a Doctorate Degree from UST. Check Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea 2021 (Fully Funded)
UST Scholarships in South Korea Spring 2021 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 18th September 2020
- For Masters: Applicants who are expected to Receive Bachelor Degree by February 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- For Doctorate: Applicants who are expected to Receive Master Degree by February 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Available Fields/Majors For Masters & Doctorate
UST Korea Scholarship offers a diverse range of academic fields for Masters & Doctorate Degree. Please Check Your Fields below.
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
University of Science & Technology (UST) Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses for international students.
Monthly Stipend: All students are provided with stipends
– Doctoral Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month
– Master’s Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
- For Master Program: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020
- For Doctorate Program: Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020.
List of Required Documents (Mandatory)
- Proposal for Study
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Score
- Recommendation Letter
The last date to Apply for the UST Scholarships in South Korea Spring 2020 is 18th September 2020
How to Apply for the UST Scholarships 2021
You have to apply online. Complete the Online Application process & follow the application guidelines. The official source is given below.