The world health organisation is inviting to apply for the WHO Internship Program 2021. The WHO internship Program offers Diverse Internship Opportunities for Graduates and Post Graduates to gain insight into WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience. The World Health Organization is a Specialized Agency of the United Nations. In Parallel to WHO, the UNICEF also announced a Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2021
The World Health organisation is also giving WHO Free Online Courses with getting Free Verified Certificates. There is NO Application Fee Charged by the WHO to apply for the Internship. All the Participants from any country from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments.
The duration of WHO internships is between Six to Twenty-Four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application. All the applications should be made completely Online through WHO Vacancies Page. The Detailed information and eligibility criteria, as well as benefits, are given below.
Details About WHO Internship Program 2021
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
- As of January 2020, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance
You can also apply to the UN Volunteers Program 2021 | Fully Funded | United Nations Volunteer
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
There is No Deadline for the WHO internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply for the WHO Internship
All applications should be made through the Vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis). Please Monitor the Internship Vacancies page to have more information. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the World Health Internship Program.