Applications are invited to apply for the Winter Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020. The Winter Korea Cultural camp is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Cultural Exchange Program for all international participants from all around the world.
All Participants with any academic background are eligible to apply from all around the world with any Nationality. Because this is Not an Academic Student Exchange program. The Korea Camp is designed to give an understanding of culture and social awareness for participants.
The aim of the Winter Korea cultural camp is to gain a cultural understanding of Korea. Participants will visit famous Seoul attractions, cultural activities, experience Korean traditions, exchange ideas with other international students.
Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020 Details
- Country: Seol, Korea
- Host Organisation: AYFN
- Duration: 6 to11 January 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2019
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
Introduction to Winter Korea Camp:
Wanna Know about Korean Culture? Experience Korea in this coming winter with the AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp Program.
This program is open to Students, Youth, Learners Desiring a short-term immersion program in Korean language and Korean culture.
The Korea Cultural Exchange Program combines Korean language training with daily activities and cultural excursions to enhance the Korean experience
Prior knowledge of English is NOT REQUIRED for students to participate in this program.
- This camp will take place in Seoul, the Capital City of South Korea.
- Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to live in Seoul & Meet Participants from around the world.
Schedule of the Camp:
- The camp will start on 6th January 2020 (Arrival in Seoul)
- The Camp will End on 11th January 2020.
- In the evening, participants will have free time to explore Seoul or go Shopping.
Winter Korea Cultural Camp 2020 is a Fully Funded Short Term Exchange Program for all international Participants from around the world.
The Korea Winter Camp offers two Schemes 1) Fully Funded 2) Self Funded
The Fully Funded Camp Covers:
- Round Airfare Flight Ticket from Home country to Seoul return (Economy Class)
- Accommodation (6D5N) in Seoul, South Korea.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Airport pick up (6 January 2020)
- Airport transfer (11 January 2020)
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island)
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country administration costs
The Self Funded Camp:
- USD 550 (Member of AYFN and Alumni of AYFN programs)
- USD 650 (Non-member of AYFN)
Note: Excluded International Flight to and from Incheon (Seoul) – South Korea
Benefits of the Korean Camp:
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea
- Korean Language class
- Learn and Understand Korean Culture Directly
- Heritage walking tour around Seoul
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions
- Experimental learning
- E-certificate of participation from AYFN
- Must be 15 – 35 years old and interested in Korean language and culture.
- Youth from all Nationalities from around the world.
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the Registration Fee.
- Health physically and mentally.
- Non-member of AYFN: USD 7
- Member of AYFN: USD 15
The last date to apply for the Winter Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020 is 31st October 2019
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the Korean Cultural Camp. The SOURCE of the Online Official SCHOLARSHIP is given below.