Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Woods Hole Internship USA For Undergradaute International Students. The Woods Hole Summer Internship brings bright, talented students from around the world to spend 10-12 Weeks with world-class Scientists.
The Woods Hole Summer Fellowship consists of different topics such as studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
The duration of the Summer Internship in USA will be for 10-12 Weeks. The Internship Dates are Flexible students should arrive between the end of May to Mid-June. The number of fellows varies each year. It ranges from 25-30 per summer.
Woods Hole Internship USA Details
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2020
The Woods Hole Summer Student Fellowship program, WHOI’s aim is to provide promising students with a meaningful first-hand introduction to research in oceanography, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
Woods Hole Internship Fields
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Physics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
The Woods Hole Internship in USA For International Students is a Fully Funded Paid Internhip for International Students & it will cover all the expenses.
- Monthly Stipend: A Weekly Stipend for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. The stipend for the summer of 2020 is $650 Per Week.
- Airfare Tickets: Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole. The 2020 travel allowance is $700.
- Housing: Shared-Room in a shared-unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International Students will assist fellowships in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
- The programs is open to all the International Students with any Nationality.
- The Program is open to Undergraduate Students who are in their 3rd Year.
- Students who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not eligible to apply. Fellowship will start from May 2020.
- Students in a three year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year
- Students in a five year combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy
- A current CV or resume
- A current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- At least three letters of recommendation from professors. (Recommendation forms are available through the link on the References page.)
- A completed Course Record listing undergraduate coursework by subject category, a primary textbook used for each course, and the grade received for completing the course.
- Personal Statement
- Questions can be directed to: Email: email@example.com
The last date to apply for the Woods Hole Internship in USA For International Students is 5th February 2020
How to Apply For Woods Hole Internship 2020:
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found on Google