Ladies and Gentlemen! The Young Professional Fellowship Program 2021 in the Maldives is now open. The MAPS Young Professional Program is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Program for all International Students from around the world. Participants age from 16 to 35 can apply from any academic background.
The Duration fo the MAPS Global Young Exchange Program is for 1 Week. A total of 50 Participants will Participate in this Program. 15 Fully Funded and 35 Self Funded. You don’t Need Visa. The Previous Young Professional Program was held in Turkey and then in Uzbekistan. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required.
Furthermore, the program will highlight Cross-Cultural Exchange, Global Friendship, Self-Exploration, Leadership Development and Youth Empowerment. Participants from all countries are highly encouraged you to apply and to avail the chance of exploring the Maldives in March 2021. The Full Detailed information about the Young Professional Fellowship Program Maldives is given below.
About Young Professional Fellowship Program
- Country: Maldives
- Duration: 1 Week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2021
The Fully Funded Delegates will be provided with the Following Benefits:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
No of Participants:
The MAPS – Youth-Led Organization will select a total of 50 outstanding young people from across the world. 15 Fully Funded and 35 Self Funded.
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue and Tranquility
- Development of Science and Technology
- Anti-Patriarchal Model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
Objectives of the Program
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship between young people across the globe.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and to acknowledge them about the significance of UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To enlighten the delegates about the changing world order and scenarios due to development in the economic and science and technology sector.
- To help participants achieve greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards well-being so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
- To sanction delegates discover the magnificence, culture and spirituality of Maldives.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the globe and eager to work for UNSDG’s. (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate about social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach National ID for now)
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
The last date to apply for the Young Professional Fellowship Program Maldives 2021 is 20th February 2021. Interviews of Shortlisted: February 23, 2021. Results: February 26, 2021.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Complete the Online Application Form carefully. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website fo the MAPS Professional Program.